Wednesday, November 4, 2009

And thus it BEGINS......

So i guess i become yet another one of the "blog bug bitten" cases.
Ya... third time i caught the virus. lets see how long it lasts this time.

Just in case u dont know me, please dont let my profile pic fool you. i know how to play a guitar as much as a monkey knows Russian!!! (and since i dont really think that makes much sense... i guess you get the picture)

anyway. im going to be here for a while this time (third times a charm...) and hopefully with some regularity. Its going to be a lot about me, me and some more of ME. and on a good day.. some other randome shuff...

And please, no comments on the spelling mistakes (when you find them, which im sure u will). I dont care. i invent them, cos thats the easier way to spell them.

2 comments: